Re: (ET) E-10 motor replacement

Chip Gribben wrote:
Bad news about the E-10 motor I sent to Jim Husted to work on.

Jim says the winding is burnt so the armature will need to be rewound. Jim can do it but my customer will want to know if I can get a replacement motor as an option.

Are there any E-10 motors out there?

I'm in deep on this project. I just bought new batteries for the tractor which the customer paid for but now comes the bad news about the motor, the rear tire is flat and the charger is shot.

I guess I'll take each problem one at a time.

Need help on the charger? I'd be glad to come down and work on it if you help me lift the bed off my truck for battery watering :-)

Chris