Re: (ET) Alltrax output!

David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:
BTW, they say the current software will run on earlier Windoze versions, but I
haven't tried it (yet).

I like the program it came with.  I am use to it and know how it
reacts under different conditions.  I do know it is a different
program, It was changed just after I received it.

According to what Steve said, it's not supposed to slam you until close to the
top of the throttle curve.  Maybe your throttle pot has too large a resistance
value and is reaching 100% too soon.  (Or too small, depending on which
type you have the controller configured for.)

It doesn't slam in or suddenly accelerate, it is very smooth.
I just see a jump in the meters.  especially when the batteries
are low.