Re: (ET) colors, by brand

On 10/25/06, Tim Humphrey <hump evgrin com> wrote:
I have only seeen one New Idea and it was for a very few minutes but I seem
to remember it being Wheel-Horse Red. I'm not 100% sure of my memory
though.

My New Idea EGT-150 is a not-pure-red sort of red.  A little orange-y.
The hood and rear battery cover are are a beige-y sort of white.  (Am
I being sufficiently vague? :-)

In other words, if you're looking for truly original colors, you won't
find them in hardware store spray cans.  New Idea tractors were
produced by Avco.  Maybe these are standard Avco colors?

Chris