Re: (ET) Pictures of my E15 set up for leaf collection

Love it !   I got that driveway vac without a trailer and am looking for
a used trailer locally.  However,  figuring on using the vac itself as a
vac behind my rear discharge deck.  Inefficient,  but then will still
have the vac as a vac.  Like that 'taller than normal vac'  arrangement
you got to make a small trailer have more capacity, could see emptying
one a few times becoming a pain, you solved it nicely.  Puppy dog's cute
too.

Dave
Weymouth MA

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:10:38 +0000 sknaugler comcast net writes:
> Hi Folks,
>
> A while back a few of you folks wanted me to take pictures of my E15
> set up for leaf collection.  I took some pictures today, and they
> can be seen at:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0903/steven1955/Elec-Trak%20Leaf%20Coll
ector/