Re: (ET) New Book Includes Pictures of My Elec-Trak

So we get to know about a great new book to recommend. Nothing wrong with
an author promoting their book.  In these times we need promotion of a
thing like this in any and every way we can do it.  The general run of
books simply do not mention 'presently applied solutions'  to our
ecoproblems at all, they favor pie in the sky stuff.  We got our pie now,
it don't take rocket science or big industry or government grants to do
it and the whole world should know about it.

Thanks, Darryl, for authoring this book which shows and explains little
known 'available today' energy options.  May it go round the world with
multiple printings.  With much acclaim to it's author.

Dave
Weymouth MA