(ET) Looking for a plow blade

I plan to drive from Ontario (crossing around Ogdensburg) to Albany NY next Saturday (Oct. 28) - weather permitting. (I closed the cottage and brought my E12 home today in the snow - not pleasant, although picturesque).

Anyway, the plan is for me to pick up an E12M for a friend, who would also like a plow blade for it. So, if anyone is somewhere near the I-87 around Albany or points north, and would like to part with a plow next Saturday, please let me know.

Thanks.

Also, if anything else needs to move along that corridor that day, in either direction, short of another tractor northbound, I'd be pleased to help out.

Darryl

--
Darryl McMahon                  http://www.econogics.com
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?