Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:43:37 -0400
From: "Banks, Michael J." <mbanks protopower com>
Subject: (ET) Side discharge
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

I want to turn my deck into a side discharge deck.    Right now with the
rear discharge when ever I mow through a thick section of grass it
leaves a strip of cuttings.   Unfortunately the strip is in the middle
of the deck.  So to re-mow I am double over a lot of ground.

Harold has the side chute, but not the rear baffles.    Does any one
have the rear baffles?  Do I really need them?   Is there anything else
needed to change from rear to side discharge?