(ET) Side Discharge

I'm having trouble with my E-20 side discharge. I can't remember if I had the problem when I put it away or not. I use it to vacuum leaves with a trac vac. The problem is it will not discharge from the side, everything piles up under center blade. Baffles look O.K., and blades have not changed. Blades look like they are spinning all right. Any one ever had this problem? Thanks. Wahootonic