Re: (ET) Side discharge

Title: Side discharge

I want to turn my deck into a side discharge deck.    Right now with the rear discharge when ever I mow through a thick section of grass it leaves a strip of cuttings.   Unfortunately the strip is in the middle of the deck.  So to re-mow I am double over a lot of ground.

Harold has the side chute, but not the rear baffles.    Does any one have the rear baffles?  Do I really need them?   Is there anything else needed to change from rear to side discharge?