(ET) Fw: Ebay Insanity

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Ebay Insanity

Jerry,

For some reason I am not able to post from my home computer.  Would you copy this and forward it to the .org?

"In defense of d... (suppressed at his request), I have sold many items to him through ebay.  He always pays a premium and he always pays.  His competitive bidding has supplied me with extra funds to invest in fixing my tractors, in acquiring new ones, and most importantly, keeping me out of trouble with the wife.

From his correspondence, here are the mowers he has bought and his plans:

        3    John Deere 90    which I am going to keep one, and restore/sell the other two
        2    John Deere 96     which I am going to keep one, and restore/sell the other one
        1    Sears ! really a neat machine, its own design etc which I am going to keep
        1    Elec Trak 12M
        1    Wheel Horse C185
        1    Elec Trak ER8-36
and now the little New Idea

... and I know he has bought at least one more.  Restoring these machines and getting them back out into yards is a good thing."

Mark Frerking
E10M
E12M - Needing a deck.  If anybody has an extra one let me know.
E15 x 3
E20

Mark Frerking
mfrerking classicnet net