-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Michael S
Briggs
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:46 AM
To: Perry Cain
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: [SPAM] Re: (ET) E-bay insanity

Could just be the seller using a different username to try driving up
the
prices to get buyers to pay more. I think that's against ebay policy,
but
it surely happens.

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Perry Cain wrote:

>> "Incase you haven't noticed, there seems to be one person trying to
corner
>> the market on Elec-Trak items. He is the one who is spending upwards
of
>> $150.00for EACH manual he .... E-bay name is d... (suppressed at his
>> request)."
>

> Something tells me d... (suppressed at his request) is ebay user
> oldphoneguy, and actually
> purchases under other usernames.  Maybe not, but d... (suppressed at his
> request) and
oldphoneguy