(ET) Fw: New Elec-Traks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:12 AM
Subject: New Elec-Traks

Jerry,

If you can, post this to:

Swisher Mower Company in Warrensburg, Missouri, is playing with designs for an electric zero-turn.  Wouldn't it neat if a company would consult with this group in their design phase.  For those of you who are familiar with the Walker brand of zero-turn,  I would like to see an electric zero-turn built similar to their ICE machine.  On their current models, you can take the front deck off and replace it with a snow thrower attachment, and I believe a push blade.  I would also like to see a built in inverter.

Mark Frerking
E10M
E12M - Need a deck.
E15 x 3