Re: (ET) Ebay

Quieter tranny - - it may have water in it.  Also - to fill it, jack up
the rear end (be careful)
as the filler plug is to low not everything gets enough lube in there.
When you drain it be sure it's done completely. I usually leave the drain
and fill plugs out overnite and blow some comressed air into it to speed
the drooling out before leaving it to drain. Also, if she's stored
outdoors, make up a rubber boot of some sort to keep rain out of the
shifter where it goes into the tranny.

Note that govt is slowly getting into the 'energy conservation' mode.
There's a lot of govt and industry programs and subsidies out there
pointing towards Econservation.   These tractors, being electric,
inherently are more Energy efficient than their gas guzzlin cousins, just
as plug-in and hybrid full size electric cars are.  You would think that
the DOE would be interested in this and make it worthwhile for
development of  new tech Etractors.  But then again, it's possible that
they don't know about it.  Have seen a lot of '70's energy crunch
solutions'  revamped and reintroduced for todays Ecrunch, along with the
'new' developments.
Dave