Re: (ET) Steering Removal

 The method I use is to put an 18" pipe wrench on the steering wheel
shaft,turn the steering wheel until the handle of the pipe wrench goes
against the housing and then keep turning the steering wheel with all
you've got as you pull up on it. Works for me most of the time.
 Harold Z.
 I have a Wheel Horse B-145 that I need to pull the steering wheel off of.
I removed the roll pin just below the wheel and through the steering
column. I have sprayed several rust desolving sprays on it. I tried a
wheel puller even. I would like to remove it so that I can remove the dash
to access the wiring better behind the dash. I would appreciate any help
in the removal of the steering wheel.
Thanks,
Ron in Michigan