Re: (ET) GE to Wheel Horse Compatibility

 The B-145 is as close to the General Electric E14 (AA model) as any GE.
 Harold Z.
 I have a Wheel Horse B-145 and would like to know which GE model(s) it is
comparable to. It appears to be all relays and switches. No circuit
boards. It does not have the foot speed control pedal. Just the control
lever on the dash and the four speed tranny. My guess is that it is the
same as the GE E-15. Is that correct? Is it comparable to any other
models? I would like to know so that I know which GE electrical schematics
to use.
Thanks again
Ron in Michigan