Re: (ET) Alltrax finally up and running!

Thanks for sharing!! I'm glad it's long and detailed because it will help us all to do things like the Alltrax conversion. There's nothing more frustrating than offering advice into "a vacuum" when you get no feedback about the ultimate resolution of a problem. So (as far as I'm concerned anyway), it's very helpful information.