From: rwlinn aol com
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu, tcof805365 comcast net
Subject: (ET) Steering Removal
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:10:04 -0400

I have a Wheel Horse B-145 that I need to pull the steering wheel off of. I removed the roll pin just below the wheel and through the steering column. I have sprayed several rust desolving sprays on it. I tried a wheel puller even. I would like to remove it so that I can remove the dash to access the wiring better behind the dash. I would appreciate any help in the removal of the steering wheel.
Thanks,
Ron in Michigan