Re: (ET) re-connecting the charger timer

I been running that way - both tractors - for years when I need an AC
charge (like in winter with 2 wks of sunless days)  No timer on either. I
just pull it out when the plug ain't warm any more and the meter's up in
the white.  To be more complex, I could plug her into one of those $7.00
Air conditioning timers, set for 4 hrs if real down and unplug any time
after that (or she would do 4 hrs the next day too).  Have done that.
But with the solar I don't need to do it but a couple times a yr. (Too
tough to find the blasted AC timer again.)

Dave
Weymouth MA