(ET) card 1 a-ok

I pulled card 1 out last night to see what fried due to the shorted coil, from me not realizing those surplus relays have a diode across the coil. It turns out that the only thing that fried (it seems) was the trace coming from pin 8. I fixed that, put the card back in, and it seems to work fine now. Yeeha! I also put the original charger timer back in for now, to use until I fix the Landis controller I fried. Seems to work well. That left me wondering how long the charger normally should run for a certain amount of use time (i.e. if mowing for 45 minutes, what's a reasonable amount of time for the charger to need to run to recharge the pack), and also how long the charger runs for different set points on the dial.

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department