(ET) New Message: Monthly New England EAA Meeting.

  Hi EVerybody:

   And you Electrackers, too. Am trying to roll two good things into one. It's that time this Sart. Monthly meetihg thing. Since Tony has been burned out, literly, Having the festivities at my place in Killingwortg CT. Bring yur EV,Truk in your "Trak" lottsa nice juicy outlets, working on 50 amp charging. BIG ass variac and the famous Little Blue Box charging system. So, bring them on, around 12 to 2pm Dribble in when EVer ya can.Stay awile, yak EV's sift through my Electrac collection, the almost running Sentra, and Heartwarming EV Racing vidios. Zombie blowing away the gassers at PIR, trains an' trolleys. Including my first public screening of " Taken For A Ride" another stunning indightment of General Murders, or why you don't have the happy hum of traction motors in trolleys., much , anymore. But they ARE coming back.

    I found a copy on VHS of" Taken for a Ride" Like WKtEC, it is a darn good documentery!It never got the play time 10 years ago, that it deserved. but it was an After the fact, done deal, kind of thing. Not like EV's which WILL come back, dispite General Murders best efforts.

    How many "Nicola" tags will be out there on new Tesla Motors stuff?Hell, Harley-Davidson is worth more than GM, nowadaze.Next. Tesla?

      Anyhow, see ya all on Sat.

      Bob