Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Great idea Steve, that swapmeet.  Why not bring it up to the 'powers that
be'  (no pun intended) there.
     Racing has traditionally made the gas cars we drive more bulletproof
by proving out new designs under the toughest conditions imaginable.
Same with our EV's and their components - even the smaller components in
the motorcycles etc whether gas or electric. Without the rigors of racing
proving (or disproving) them,  the batteries we use would still be
relative trash.  Even our ETrak batteries !

Dave
Weymouth MA