Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Ken that Electric OX  is  the wildest thing I've ever seen in Etractordom
and should get  a bucket full of gold medals and awards for an
enviromentally sane product.  AND a whole nother bucket for design
thought. If they brought one to the show would be an instant hit (and
perhaps they could race her against one of our GE/Wheelhorses.

Dave
Weymouth MA