Re: (ET) Reverse Relay

this is a pretty common problem.  after my second relay welded itself I
put an
inline fuse in to protect the relay and then just for good measure and
because I
found some that would work and were cheap bought a socket for the relay
and 6
relays.  needless to say I never welded another relay after that.

the relays I bought for 2.50 each from hosfelt.com

dave