Re: (ET) Reverse Relay

Duh, just answered my own question - the extra two connections on the bottom must be for the power to control the relay. :) Ok, so that answers that. But, the wires aren't connected to the relay in the way the schematic shows (i.e. ignoring the bottom ones that are for powering the relay, the middle (of the three in the manual) on the right is supposed to have wire 10 connected - but my wire 10 is connected to the bottom one on the right (not counting the real bottom ones, which power the relay). So, either something is wired wrong (but it *was* working, so I'll assume that's not the case), or this is a non-original style of relay that has the connections different from in the service manual. If that's the case, I need to figure out where the wires are connected to this one, and how it's *supposed* to work.

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department