Re: (ET) E20 info

Jerry, you ought to leave that PTO and lift  in there.  U might want to
mow with her some day.

You want the widest wheels and tires set inside out so they are wider
track.  You can't 'spin pull'  in a lawn tractor like the biggie hot
rodded up ones do, not enough power.  Also, you want a real decent low
internal resistance  battery pack and welding cable jumpers for highest E
and current available to the motor armature.   I'm partial to Trojan
105's and always wanted to see what one of mine would do with new ones in
it.

Check the class you will be running in as to their reqirements.  If you
strip her too much the may have you in a different class.

As to schematic, am not a 20 guy (just scrapped one) so can't help you
much.   BUT - leave that RTN relay ckt in as that is what makes her safe,
brake switch and everything run through it.

Will you be pulling at Swamp Yankee?  If so, say Hi to Al Mitchell, a
puller down there from Dave the 'little steam'  guy in the Cranberry
Flywheelers.

Dave
Weymouth MA