Re: (ET) cordless electric mower

YAH I had a nice bunch of flooded ex-railroad alkaline cells in my back
yard but one fine day came home turned on the rraddio and nothing.
Somebody had stolen em all,  Likely to junk em.

We can't stop mfgrs from selling (or installing in equipment) substandard
batteries or chargers.  But we can stop buying em.  And did, judging by
the switch back to nicad.
I have found that nicad AA's just don't have the poop to run my HP camera
for long, or the Enecessary to make nice bright 2 cell flashlights.  But
they are better than anything tried yet on the 3V portable CD player.

Dave
Weymouth MA