Re: (ET) charge voltage

Ok, so survey says "replace the capacitor". Looking through the archives on the capacitance of the capacitor, there seems to be some disagreement on what the capacitance is. I've seen posts saying 4 microFarads (uF), and some saying 10 uF. It's presumably not an electrolytic cap, so I'm wondering if I can just use any old non-electrolytic high voltage cap (of either 4 or 10 uF, whichever it's supposed to be)? We have gobs of capacitors here at work. I even have a couple 22 F (yes, 22 Farad) carbon aerogel ultracapacitors. :)

Thanks,
Mike