Re: (ET) E-12 Seat Switch needed

I have the switch bypassed on both my tractors too but this gentleman is
fixing it for a customr and there would be legal repercussions if that
cstomer got hurt because of it.

Call Harold Zimmerman, Clean Power supply at 717-859-4234.  He will send
you a list of most all the parts of that tractor.

Dave
Weymouth MA