Re: (ET) intermittent deck motor vibration

Sounds like a small piece broke off a field magnet and is complaining
about it.  Or it could be blade balance.  If the blade is balanced, I
would take the motor apart and carefully inspect it .before something
worse happens.  Magnets can be repaired.using epoxy.   If one blade is
not balanced, the others are likely to need it too. You will have to make
a bushing adapter for a std mower blade balancer, they are not set up for
such a small bolt hole.  The bottom bearing is quite often in trouble
with a flat ball or loose retainer but usually you get bearing noise (a
noisy motor) when that happens.
Dave
Weymouth MA