Re: (ET) chnaging tires?

I tries the 'dull screwdriver' approach on the front tire already
mentioned.  Perhaps King Kong could do it.  I even soaked the thing in
the best rust breaker I know of (Gibbs) beforehand.  Even though I
finally broke the beads (with a small sledge) these old tires have no
'stretch in em at all, and a little bit of that is needed to get em off.
Will vote for paying the few extra bucks next time instead of wasting
time and a coffee cup full of sweat.
Dave
Weymouth MA