Re: (ET) [SPAM] chnaging tires?

I think we are all similar suckers otherwise we'd go down to Loews or HD
and get a nice green and yellow yard monster and put up with it's time
payments, noise, noxious output, and depletion of underground natural
resources.

Incidentally;  with all the rain we've had here, have had to mow the lawn
3 times in 2 weeks and she needs it again.
The old gasser took 5 gallons of gas to mow this hilly convoluted lawn.
Hmmm. 3x5x$3/gallon =$45. I don't burn that much gas in 2 weeks (or even
a month, or quite often much more) in the truck normally.  Besides, my
Etrax are solar charged. :>)

Dave
Weymouth MA