Re: (ET) chnaging tires?

I recently went to a tire place for a front tire and tube (Cooper was the
only people who had the size in the right tread) and it cost me $50
including tax and mtg.  Coulda got a 'wrong tread'  4x8 for bout $12 but
a wheelbarrow tire wouldn't trust it.  Is difficult to get these tires
off rusted rims even with good tire spoons and u can't trust that
cleaning and sealing goop will seal the tubless on a rusty one so i put a
tube in em.  4x8 tube is bout $5 by mail but he charged $10.
Dave
Weymouth MA