Re: (ET) chnaging tires?

How about just cutting the tires off or something? It's not like you're going to re-use them.

Chris

David C Robie wrote:
I tries the 'dull screwdriver' approach on the front tire already
mentioned.  Perhaps King Kong could do it.  I even soaked the thing in
the best rust breaker I know of (Gibbs) beforehand.  Even though I
finally broke the beads (with a small sledge) these old tires have no
'stretch in em at all, and a little bit of that is needed to get em off. Will vote for paying the few extra bucks next time instead of wasting time and a coffee cup full of sweat. Dave
Weymouth MA