Re: (ET) mulching

Jim
Have never seen a side discharge GE ET but assuming 'kit' to mean baffles
or even reinforcements like other mfgrs use on their 'real wide' side
discharge decks.  Hoping someone puts a pix up of the bottom of one.
Incidentally, I am proud owner of most of a GE likely aftermarket
drivewway vac cum deck vac, so would be discharging into a homemade deck
adapter abd chute and homemade billy goat bag or 'screened cart.  I know
she waa once on a GE, has a GE 30A plug.  Project is worth it to restore,
as I have a lot of 'tree crap' even blowing papers to deal with.
Dave
Weymouth MA