Re: (ET) mulching

Another lister sent me a couple of pictures of a side discharge deck shell, which I have posted at
  http://www.coate.org/jim/lists/side_discharge_top.jpg
  http://www.coate.org/jim/lists/side_discharge_bottom.jpg

Thanks Matt!

David C Robie wrote:
Jim
Have never seen a side discharge GE ET but assuming 'kit' to mean baffles
or even reinforcements like other mfgrs use on their 'real wide' side
discharge decks. Hoping someone puts a pix up of the bottom of one. Incidentally, I am proud owner of most of a GE likely aftermarket
drivewway vac cum deck vac, so would be discharging into a homemade deck
adapter abd chute and homemade billy goat bag or 'screened cart.  I know
she waa once on a GE, has a GE 30A plug.  Project is worth it to restore,
as I have a lot of 'tree crap' even blowing papers to deal with.
Dave
Weymouth MA

--
Jim Coate