Re: (ET) mulching

On Tue, 23 May 2006, steves wrote:

Go to:

http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mhonarc/elec-trak/

I was able to search from there.

Thanks - got the searching figured out. That's where I was trying to search, but I wasn't logged in. Oops.

In short - yes you can set up for mulching and at least one member has
done that. There are blades available (gator?) that just need a spacer
to adapt the larger mounting hole on the blades. You will be driving the
motors harder - there should be some info on all this in the archives.

Thanks. I did find one post on the gator blades (http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95&highlight=gator ), where it mentions the spacers needed and such. Since they're heavier, it should drive the motors harder - hopefully they can handle it?

Thanks,
Mike