(ET) mulching

I tried searching about this from the webpage, but keep getting a file not found error whenever I try searching. So, I'll just ask the list. Can an Elec-Trak be converted to a mulching mower (presumably by putting on mulching blades, and covering up the outlet out which the grass is normally sprayed)? I'd assume you could do that with essentially any mower - just wondering if anyone has with an Elec-Trak, or if there's some reason you can't (odd design of the mower deck, etc.).

Thanks,
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs