-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of john briese
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 9:58 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) chargers

Ok, I am officially in the deep end of the pool and I don't swim well.....

While installling my Alltrax, I checked my charger out put...with no
bateries connected... and it read 19.2 volts.  I connected it back up and
turned it on, now the reading is 37.2 volts. After 10 hrs of charging it
read 42.5 volts and immediatly after turning it off, batteries read 40.2
volts.
Do I have a problem?????
thanks
John  Briese