Re: (ET) chargers

john briese wrote:
Ok, I am officially in the deep end of the pool and I don't swim well.....

While installling my Alltrax, I checked my charger out put...with no bateries connected... and it read 19.2 volts. I connected it back up and turned it on, now the reading is 37.2 volts. After 10 hrs of charging it read 42.5 volts and immediatly after turning it off, batteries read 40.2 volts.
Do I have a problem?????

Maybe not; 42.5 is a bit low, but then again if the batteries are gurgling away then they are probably full. Mine will go up to about 46 volts on the NiCDs, but they like that anyway.

No load voltage probably doesn't mean much. If you did have a problem, it would be in the capacitor. Contact Harold and put a new one in anyway; not difficult, cheap, and fixes a lot of issues.

Chris