Re: (ET) Battery failure?

RE: Battery Failure?
Also, make sure that each of your batteries are level before/after the
charge.  If you have one or two batteries that don't get fully charged,
then
you will have the problem you described...  Often the lift batteries, or
the
headlight batteries, will get out of sync with the other batteries, in
which
case you will have to bring them up to sync with a 6v or 12v charger.

BTW, does everyone agree that after a charge the pack should read about
47V?
That seems high to me...  I would like to know what others think...

Perry Cain
perry suppleye com