(ET) Vancouver Tractor request

The request below was posted on the Electric Vehicle list.  The sender is
NOT a member of this list, so please respond directly to him :

jd

at (don't spam this guy)

postcarbon

dot (don't spam this guy)

org

= = = = =

i would like to know if anyone has or knows of an electric tractor in or
near vancouver, bc. i would like to rent such a device in order to prepare
up to two acres of land. if the tractor has a non-standard output drive,
then i would also require some kind of roto-tiller or ploughing device
that
would be attached to the tractor.

the tractor may have solar panels on it, which would be nice, though it
will
be vital that it can be charged from a standard 110 volt ac power supply,
since vancouver bc is not exactly hawaii when it comes to solar radiation
(at this moment, 12.33pm, the solar radiation at the farm is 375 w / m2 -
not exactly wonderful - details here:

http://energyfarm.postcarbon.org/Current_Plus.htm).

the need for this tractor is fairly urgent.

thanks,
jd

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

me a private message, please use "evadm at drmm period net."
I think; therefore, I'm alone in the universe.

                    -- Vern, "Over the Hedge"