Re: (ET) Battery failure?/ 36v battery tester

 And in case more than one person wants the one on eBay (not my auction) I
have several of them for sale here. They work quite well for determining
the usefulness of a 36V pack.
 They apply a 75 amp discharge and utilize a timer to determine how long
it takes for the pack to drop below 31.5 volts. Better than 60 minutes is
considered usable.
 Sincerely,
Harold Z.
I just searched ebay for a "battery load tester" and surprised to find and
Elec-Trac battery tester.  It allows you to test the whole pack at once.
I never knew there was such a thing.

Travis Creswell
E-15
Joplin, MO