Re: (ET) Transmissions..

ome people ( and I have tried this ) to build a mini spool for the diff.
Lock them axils up for real. Well then the axils them selves dont take it
and those bearings there get unhappy. I have tried to make a cage for the
case to hold it together but not a long lasting thing. Some with REAL deep
pockets made
new and bugger gears. You end up with no rev. and only 2 ranges. Still the
back part gets unhappy. Kinda like case on the ground unhappy, :/. Peerless
did not make it to be a super thing ( like a extra 30-50 hp to run ) If you
dont do hero things to it, and change the oil, it willlast a long time.
As far as the smaller cases, thats why the use them for small HP stuff.
Have tried the hyd case 2400 i think it is called, but back to the same
diff parts. I H C trans axils seem to last longer and they make a TON of
parts for them when you put the HP to it. GE did not put them in there
tractors.

Matthew P. Magda Jr.