(ET) Label for timer

I re-created the circular label for the timer on the Wheelhorse and packaged it into a PDF file. It has "OFF" at the top, "START YRS 6-10" at 4 o'clock (about), "START YRS 3-5" at 6 o'clock (about),"START YRS 1-2" at 10 o'clock (about). E-mail me at pfa45387_at_gemair_dot_com and I will send it. The original was printed on sticky back paper like used on bumper stickers, but could be printed / copied to a tight surface heavy paper and glued down. I like the years better than the numbers of the GE.