From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Thomas Pattee
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:50 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mower Rollers Wanted

Hi All,

I'm looking for the 5 (actually need 15) trailing roller wheels for the 42" front-mount mowers.  I think I'd prefer wood, as the rubber ones I bought through this site in the Spring completely disintegrated in all of 20 hours of mowing.  Local and regional Toro dealers/distibutors say you can't get them....I'm almost ready to turn some hickory on the lathe.

Thanks,

Tom