  _____

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Elie, Larry
(L.D.)
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Thomas Pattee; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower Rollers Wanted

My local ACE hardware has hard black plastic (ABS or Delran) roller that
work fine for years after minor modification.  They are not solid; just a
simple molded part.  The hole size is too small; you get to drill it out.
Being plastic, you get to drill it out OVERSIZE as it keeps collapsing back
down, but when you are done they work fine.  They are a lot lighter than
the
others, and that may help the lift a little too.

Larry Elie