Re: (ET) Mower Rollers Wanted

From Lee:
I got some for my mower from the local John Deere place. I don't know whether rubber or plastic but they have served well.

At 01:50 AM 09/10/2005, Thomas Pattee wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking for the 5 (actually need 15) trailing roller wheels for the 42" front-mount mowers. I think I'd prefer wood, as the rubber ones I bought through this site in the Spring completely disintegrated in all of 20 hours of mowing. Local and regional Toro dealers/distibutors say you can't get them....I'm almost ready to turn some hickory on the lathe.

Thanks,

Tom