(ET) Battery wiring for E-15

I have had an E-15 for years. A couple years ago I purchased 6 new batteries and got rid of the old. At the time I sketched the wiring for the 2 in front and 4 under the seat. I finally got around to putting the batteries in and find I have lost the sketch for the 4 underseat batteries. Could someone help me with the correct placement and wiring for these 4 batteries? As a newcomer to this site, are manuals, etc. available anywhere, and what about parts, service etc? Any help greatly appreciated.

Ted Buckenmaier
Westport CT