-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Neil
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:36 AM
To: et
Subject: [SPAM] (ET) expensive

Yeah, it went from 2.75 to 3.00 yesterday here in WNY.  Odd thing, I
advertised a Black & Decker battery mower in local penysaver, never got
a call {:-{.  Must be price isn't high enough yet. I'm happy out 2
vehicles both get about 25 mpg, a local guy said it cost over $100 to
fill up his SUV  !!

wp,bat