RE: (ET) expensive

ET'ers

 Oh my goodness, you have to plug your car in? How inconvenient. I do
not think the general public could EVER learn to do that!

 Think I am kidding? I participated in a Ford Hybrid Escape group. The
biggest concern was that the public would need to be told over and over
again that you did NOT have to plug your car in if they were ever going
to sell the Hybrid Escape in any numbers.

 Sorry for the negative email, but after watching the TV news this
morning and paying $3.20 for gas I am beginning to wonder about this so
called world we live in.

 Note to automobile manufactures: Where the heck is MY Electric car?

 I am sure the plan is to milk the gas vehicles for as long as we the
consumers are willing to buy them then offer something that will not
require gas (or as much gas?) and the public will be forced to buy it at
any price! And we the consumers will all feel good about it!

Thank goodness I have an Elec-Trak it's the only bright spot in my
garage, all the other spots are greasy.

Preaching to choir again, sorry about that.

 Dwight

Similar thoughts about the electric car. My 94 Prizm (factory electric)
is great. Sure it saves on gas, but to be honest it is such a time
wasting *pain* to drive over to the gas station, wait in line, pump
smelly gas, pay for it, drive away. Must take 15-20 minutes. With the
Prizm I simply walk behind the car, raise the license plate, and shove
in a paddle. Takes about 5 seconds. Even my 5 year old kid can do it; I
doubt I would let her pump gasoline*